2011/11/21

Week3 Rigging

This week I learn the rigging:


    The normal position with the control lines

    Pose 1

    Pose 2

    Pose 3


Reflection:

From this week, I follow the online video to make the rigging for my model. In fact, the rigging process is made by two parts. One is making the bone for the model and the other part is make control line to control each part of the model.

For the first part, that was quite easy to me to finish. During this process, I learn how to use mirror tool to create other part of the leg and arm.

The second part was a huge task for me. First of all, I followed the video to made the controller of the legs. The centre point was very important for the controller. If I miss the step, both the controller would be move to another place. After that, I made a sphere to control the angles of knees. Using joint and pole  vector to connect both knees and sphere. Basic on the legs experience, it is more east to create the arm's controls. Add IK handle and also made the shoulder controllers to control the arms.

Last but not least, the model needed to turn the back and head. Therefore, I created the curve lines to control the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment