2012/02/23

week 4 for Scripting

Exercise 1


For this week, in fact is the E-Learning week, I follow the school notes to continue my 3DPF works. This week is about to use script to finish the animation. (not my likes one) 


A screenshot of lit and rendered cube for exercise 1


First exercise is about by using simple code to control the light to touch one cube. It is quite simple for me.

barrel fall



This part is my favourite part. It is same like below one, type a few of code, the barrel will be fall.



Exercise 2

Zombies


This part is about a zombies. By using the codes, I need create a few of zombies and humans. This parts is quite difficult as I make a lots of mistakes. Therefore, I redo many times and I feel I will become a zombies. My picture is just show a 6 zombies and 2 humans. 

Exercise 3

Exercise4

Exercise5

1.    Imagine you are creating a scene where a car drives along a straight road, but swerves around at random as if the driver is drunk. Do you think it would be useful to know how to program using MEL when creating this scene? Explain.

For this question, I think MEL would not be useful to the sense as the code will not create a random ways to follow. The code may create a straight line for the swerves. Therefore, the MEL code may not useful for the scene.

2.    For the drunken car scene, give TWO advantages and disadvantages (pros and cons) of using scripting to create the swerving car animation.

Advantages: the script will provide a basic movement for the drunken car, and people will see a car's animation by using the script.
Disadvantages: the script also just can create a random movement, the drunken car do not have any key frames, 

3.   You might think that programming using MEL is similar to using ALICE (in Year 1). It is actually very different. Explain TWO of the main differences, as far as you can tell.

Alice is more suitable for a new touch 3D animation's people. However, MEL is more complex for them, which is a higher script or code.












No comments:

Post a Comment