2011/05/18

bucket

Bucket

This exercise is try to make a bucket. There are three parts to make the bucket.firstly, trying to make a body of bucket(very important);Secondly,
connect points; Thirdly, the handle.



light bule bucket with connect points


nice bucket~~~


the shape of the handle, I need use this shape and a half circle to make a handle.


Done but is not quite perfect~~


After adjusting, this is the final work,blue bucket with yellow handle~~


Reflection

This exercise is quite difficult to me. Trying to draw a line to make the bucket body by extruding. Then make the connect points which is easy to me.Finally, the handle, I draw a shape and make a half line. After this, I use extrude again.Thus,the handle done. 


1 comment:

  1. Do show me the handle of your bucket modeling in class.

    ReplyDelete