2011/06/10

Project1 ---part2

part2  is about the body of toy.

I use the cube to make the body and draw the outline to change the shape
(edge and vertex)
then, extrude the hand parts.

this part is quite difficult as I need make the out part of the sleeves
I put few of out lines  make a one straight line.
then, I pull the line out of the body and adjust the point which makes more like a real sleeves.

lastly, I make a scarf for the body.

Reflection
this part is quite difficult and spend much more times. I choose a cube for a body, but the body may not a cube, thus I change the shape. Secondly, trying to make a sleeves. This part must be very careful as there are lots of points, If miss or lost some dots or lines, the body will be changed. After I adjust many times, the body come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment