2011/06/10

project1 -- final part

this is the final part

the body still difficult to make, but I try to make the color

this is the body before smooth, I add a green parts to show the sleeves.

After many times adjusting, I almost finished the body.

Now trying to make eyes,noise and mouth.

put hat onto the head.
done^_^

haha, one is the real and others is a modal.
they are bother~~~~

reflection

oh~~~~finally, the project done, so happy~~~~. firstly, when I see this project, I found it is not difficult and just make a modal. However, when I start and try to make a modal, lots of problems comes. Thus, I need to know how to make a people's face and how to make the modal like a real 3D modal. Thus, I read the online note and to learn how to do it. Beside this, I found make a 3D modal must have patience. Sometimes, when I make a wrong line or wrong dot, the modal shape suddenly changed. Maybe you need try many times to make a small place. However, I still love to learn 3D and I hope next time my modal can move and make more effects like movie shows. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment